Los Angeles News
Skateboarding Van Nuys groper sought by police
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities in Van Nuys have released a sketch of a skateboarder who has been groping women in hopes that someone will help them identify and locate him.
In three separate instances, the male suspect rolled up to a woman from behind on a skateboard and grabbed her buttocks as he passed, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
Police say the sexual battery incidents happened between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. in the area bordered by Sherman Way, Vanowen Street, Van Nuys Boulevard and Hazeltine Avenue.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male, 20-25 years old, standing 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing about 130 pounds. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, gray pants and sunglasses.
Anyone with information was asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
sex crimes, lapd, los angeles news
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Man burns to death, may have been stealing gas
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- abcnews: Alleged cow abuse at DiGiorno supplier
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby