Los Angeles News
Long Beach water main break floods streets
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities in Long Beach worked to repair a water main break Saturday on Pacific Avenue between Spring and 33rd streets.
Roads in the immediate area were blocked off due to severe flooding.
The break happened around 4:00 a.m., cutting off water service to about 22 homes in the area.
As of 9 a.m., crews were still working to restore service, but it's unknown how long that will take.
long beach, water main break, flooding, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 17 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks 21 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash 51 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well 37 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role