Los Angeles News
Human remains discovered at Carson facility
CARSON, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County sheriff's homicide detectives are investigating after human remains were found in Carson Saturday morning.
Detectives say an employee at a facility in the 24500 block of South Figueroa Street found body parts in a bin that holds debris separated from sewage water around 8 a.m.
Investigators are trying to figure out whether foul play was involved. The person's identity, age and sex will be determined as the investigation continues.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact the L.A. County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
body part found, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts 4 min ago
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case 38 min ago
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Unsolved murder mystery revealed in doc
43 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
31 min ago