Los Angeles News
Crash shears off hydrant near House of Blues venue in West Hollywood
WEST HOLLYWOOD (KABC) -- An SUV struck a fire hydrant outside of the House of Blues in West Hollywood Monday.
The crash occurred near the venue in the 8400 block of Sunset Boulevard around 3:48 a.m.
Authorities say the hydrant spewed water high into the air for about 15 minutes. The venue suffered no significant damage with only minor clean up needed.
The driver was transported to a local hospital following the collision.
Her condition is unknown at this time.
Investigators do not suspect alcohol as a factor in the crash.
west hollywood, car crash, los angeles news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought 15 min ago
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 6 min ago
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones 28 min ago
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD 45 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
1 min ago