Los Angeles News
Service restored in Brentwood after 2 water main breaks
BRENTWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Service has been restored for dozens of homes in Brentwood that were without water due to two large water main breaks.
More than 50 houses were impacted by the two broken water mains. Crews were expected to be done repairing the mains by Thursday afternoon.
Water started gushing into streets around 9 p.m. Wednesday. It took officials nearly 30 minutes to turn the water off.
los angeles news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 59 min ago
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged 28 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 16 min ago
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest 46 min ago
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Shaving heads to help fight childhood cancer
42 min ago