Los Angeles News
Service restored in Brentwood after 2 water main breaks
BRENTWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Service has been restored for dozens of homes in Brentwood that were without water due to two large water main breaks.
More than 50 houses were impacted by the two broken water mains. Crews were expected to be done repairing the mains by Thursday afternoon.
Water started gushing into streets around 9 p.m. Wednesday. It took officials nearly 30 minutes to turn the water off.
los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son