Los Angeles News
Calabasas apartment fire injures 3 people
CALABASAS, Calif. (KABC) -- A fire ripped through a Calabasas apartment building Saturday afternoon, leaving three people injured.
The blaze broke out around 3:30 p.m. in the upstairs unit of a small complex at Freedom Drive and Liberty Bell Road.
Los Angeles County firefighters responded to the scene. They had the fire under control in about 20 minutes.
Two young men who live in the building were treated for smoke inhalation, and a firefighter suffered minor burns.
Investigators are still trying to figure out what caused the fire.
fire, los angeles county fire department, los angeles news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 10 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 32 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage 48 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)