Los Angeles News
Calabasas apartment fire injures 3 people
CALABASAS, Calif. (KABC) -- A fire ripped through a Calabasas apartment building Saturday afternoon, leaving three people injured.
The blaze broke out around 3:30 p.m. in the upstairs unit of a small complex at Freedom Drive and Liberty Bell Road.
Los Angeles County firefighters responded to the scene. They had the fire under control in about 20 minutes.
Two young men who live in the building were treated for smoke inhalation, and a firefighter suffered minor burns.
Investigators are still trying to figure out what caused the fire.
fire, los angeles county fire department, los angeles news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 10 min ago
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 47 min ago
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- South Korea ferry sinks; hundreds rescued
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns 19 min ago
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments