Los Angeles News
Elderly driver crashes into Canoga Park restaurant
CANOGA PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Mexican restaurant in Canoga Park is damaged after an elderly man crashed his car through the front window on Saturday.
The crash was reported around 6 p.m. at the El Taco Llama restaurant located at Topanga Canyon Boulevard and Saticoy Street.
Fire officials say the 78-year-old driver was heading to the restaurant and accidentally hit the accelerator instead of the brakes, flying through the window.
Several employees and one customer were inside, but no one is said to have any life-threatening injuries.
The driver was not hurt but was taken to a hospital for a medical evaluation.
car crash, los angeles news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'