Los Angeles News
Fire damages Sun Valley storage building and workshop
SUN VALLEY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A fire engulfed a Sun Valley storage building and workshop on Sunday, causing nearly $1 million in damage.
The flames spread quickly through the two-story structure on the 11000 block of Art Street just before 5 p.m. Propane and acetylene tanks exploded, making conditions dangerous for Los Angeles firefighters.
The owner says several pieces of antique furniture were stored inside.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Crimea declares independence; West hits back 23 min ago
- Burbank couple rescues child with mattress 48 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Newport Beach Little League suspension lifted
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- Malaysian plane search expands further 51 min ago
- abcnews: Woman says Scientology tore apart her family 55 min ago
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14