Los Angeles News
Fire damages Sun Valley storage building and workshop
SUN VALLEY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A fire engulfed a Sun Valley storage building and workshop on Sunday, causing nearly $1 million in damage.
The flames spread quickly through the two-story structure on the 11000 block of Art Street just before 5 p.m. Propane and acetylene tanks exploded, making conditions dangerous for Los Angeles firefighters.
The owner says several pieces of antique furniture were stored inside.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- Man burns to death, may have been stealing gas
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- SD man charged in 'revenge porn' site case
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- abcnews: Alleged cow abuse at DiGiorno supplier
- Bariatric surgery improves health over years 46 min ago
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
34 min ago