Los Angeles News
Suspect sought in string of LA robberies
CARSON, Calif. (KABC) -- Detectives are asking for the public's help in tracking down a suspect wanted for a series of robberies in Carson and the unincorporated areas of Harbor City and Torrance.
Joseph Fred Clark, 44, is wanted for the alleged robberies which occurred between October 12 and October 14.
He has also been linked to additional robberies in North Hollywood and Glendale.
Clark was described as a 44-year-old white male, standing around 6 feet 3 inches and weighing about 230 pounds. The suspect also has tattoos covering both arms.
Police say Clark was armed with a handgun during some of the robberies and is considered armed and dangerous. A felony warrant has been issued for his arrest.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts was urged to contact Carson authorities at (310) 830-1123.
robbery, los angeles news
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 49 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)