Los Angeles News
Indoor marijuana cultivation found in Arcadia
ARCADIA, Calif. (KABC) -- An indoor marijuana cultivation was found at a house in Arcadia on Tuesday. Officers seized numerous plants in various stages of growth.
Authorities received a tip about the marijuana cultivation in the 500 block of East Longden Avenue. A search warrant was served at about 7 a.m.
Police said about 1,300 marijuana plants were found in various stages of growth throughout the home.
The grow consisted of multiple rooms with irrigation, lighting, ventilation and electrical wiring.
No arrests have been made yet. Anyone with information about the case is urged to call the Arcadia Police Department at (626) 574-5150.
marijuana growing, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet 51 min ago
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 27 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants