Los Angeles News
Blink 182 fan falls during concert at Hollywood Palladium
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A fan was rushed to the hospital after falling at the sold-out Blink 182 concert at the Hollywood Palladium.
Witnesses at the show took to social media to describe what they called a gruesome scene Thursday night. They said the fan fell off a second-story balcony.
The Palladium does have balcony seating, but it remains unconfirmed exactly where the person fell from and why.
The fan was loaded onto a gurney and taken away in an ambulance. The person's identity and condition were not immediately released.
Blink 182 played sold-out shows on both Wednesday and Thursday. They will be playing at the Wiltern Theater for three nights starting Nov. 11.
los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 9 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School 14 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video