Los Angeles News
Lancaster men accused of using samurai swords to torture teen
LANCASTER, Calif. -- Two men were arrested for allegedly kidnapping and torturing an 18-year-old with samurai swords in Lancaster.
The alleged kidnapping occurred Sept. 25. Sheriff's officials say the victim was burned with lit cigarettes, cut with swords and beaten before he was released.
Detectives say the victim knew his kidnappers.
The two suspects, identified as Ston Lee and Anthony Valdizia, were arrested on Thursday at an apparent marijuana grow house on the 8300 block of West Avenue F.
A third man, identified as Skoth Ly, was arrested at a separate home located on the 44000 block of Gadsen Avenue.
Investigators also recovered samurai swords when they searched the Ston Skoth Martial Arts Academies located on the 44000 block of 10th Street West and the 42000 block of 45th Street West.
Lee and Ly were charged with kidnapping, torture and cultivating marijuana with additional charges pending. They were held on $100,000 bail.
Valdizia was booked for being a felon with a firearm and held on $35,000.
angeles national forest, kidnap, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 56 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 14 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home 42 min ago
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail 50 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months