Los Angeles News
Woman found murdered inside San Gabriel home
SAN GABRIEL, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman was found murdered inside her home in San Gabriel on Tuesday night. An investigation is underway to find a suspect.
The discovery was made around 5 p.m. on the 500 block of East Valley Boulevard. Authorities said two of the victim's friends came to check on her because they hadn't heard from her since the weekend.
Investigators have not released the victim's identity, only identifying her as an adult Asian woman.
Police say there is no sign of any forced entry, indicating the victim may have known her attackers.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information about this incident was asked to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.
homicide investigation, los angeles news, robert holguin
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 29 min ago
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies 4 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts 54 min ago
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors