Los Angeles News
10 people injured at USC-Stanford game
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ten people suffered non-life threatening injuries at the USC-Stanford game Saturday night, officials said.
Thousands of fans stormed the field at the Coliseum after USC beat Stanford 20-17, and some people were hurt.
Five people were injured during the football game and another five were hurt after the game, according to Los Angeles Fire Department spokeswoman Katherine Main. One person suffered a possible broken leg or ankle fracture, said Main.
All 10 people were transported to area hospitals to get checked out.
City News Service contributed to this report.
usc trojans, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition 25 min ago
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park 11 min ago
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 8 min ago
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
58 min ago