Los Angeles News
Mustache Dache raises money to combat prostate, testicular cancer
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Dozens of locals laced up their running shoes and glued on a mustache for the annual Mustache Dache in Elysian Park Sunday.
The Movember event is a 5-K run which is geared to raise awareness for men's health issues, including prostate and testicular cancer.
Since 2003, 3 million participants have raised over $444 million for the cause, funding 550 programs globally.
The race began at 9 a.m. and included a mustache and costume contest.
men's health, health, charity, los angeles news, elex michaelson
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 3 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors