Los Angeles News
Missing 13-year-old girl from Sunland found safe
SUNLAND, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police say a 13-year-old girl who was reported missing in Sunland was found safe on Wednesday.
No other details were released about where or how the girl was found.
Micah Saverese was last seen on Monday in the 10400 block of McVine Avenue. She was seen leaving her home with a plastic bag, thought to be trash, around 7:20 p.m.
missing person, lapd, los angeles news
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia plane search widens into Andaman Sea 36 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Kim Kardashian wears sister Kylie's bikini
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
54 min ago