Los Angeles News
Missing 13-year-old girl from Sunland found safe
SUNLAND, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police say a 13-year-old girl who was reported missing in Sunland was found safe on Wednesday.
No other details were released about where or how the girl was found.
Micah Saverese was last seen on Monday in the 10400 block of McVine Avenue. She was seen leaving her home with a plastic bag, thought to be trash, around 7:20 p.m.
missing person, lapd, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault 54 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break