Los Angeles News
Parents, children hurt in 2 hit-and-runs in San Pedro, Long Beach
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two parents and their young children were injured in separate hit-and-runs overnight in San Pedro and Long Beach.
The first incident occurred shortly after 11 p.m. Friday when a father and his 4-year-old daughter were hit by a car on 6th Street and Pacific Avenue in San Pedro. They were taken to the hospital, but are expected to recover.
Police are looking for the driver.
The second hit-and-run happened at around midnight, when a possibly stolen minivan crashed into a car at the intersection of Orange Street and Del Amo in Long Beach.
A mother and her toddler were taken to the hospital. Their conditions were not immediately known.
Police tracked down the minivan that crashed shortly after. Two suspects were taken into custody.
hit and run, los angeles news
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 50 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed 43 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 58 min ago
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12 29 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- 'The Other Woman' gets last laugh in theaters
26 min ago