Los Angeles News
South 405 Freeway in Sepulveda Pass to close for median work
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A portion of the southbound 405 Freeway in the Sepulveda Pass will be closed Sunday morning to allow crews to work in the median, Metro officials said.
All southbound lanes of the 405 will be shut down between the 101 Freeway and Getty Center Drive from 2 a.m. to 7 a.m.
Metro said the work was supposed to take place on Thursday but was postponed due to rain.
Crews started closing freeway ramps at 7 p.m. Saturday, and lane closures were expected to begin about two hours later.
road closure, road construction, traffic delay, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58 1 min ago
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 15 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members 17 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 7 min ago
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour