Los Angeles News
South 405 Freeway in Sepulveda Pass to close for median work
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A portion of the southbound 405 Freeway in the Sepulveda Pass will be closed Sunday morning to allow crews to work in the median, Metro officials said.
All southbound lanes of the 405 will be shut down between the 101 Freeway and Getty Center Drive from 2 a.m. to 7 a.m.
Metro said the work was supposed to take place on Thursday but was postponed due to rain.
Crews started closing freeway ramps at 7 p.m. Saturday, and lane closures were expected to begin about two hours later.
road closure, road construction, traffic delay, los angeles news
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified 43 min ago
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians