Los Angeles News
Long Beach hit-and-run: 15-year-old boy critically injured
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A 15-year-old boy on a bicycle was critically injured by a hit-and-run driver in Long Beach on Thursday.
The incident happened at Linden Avenue and 61st Street just before 5 p.m.
The teen was riding his bike across that intersection when the driver crashed into him.
The suspect's vehicle was described as a silver or light-colored compact car that may have damage to its right front-end.
hit and run, car crash, long beach, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 57 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 20 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 38 min ago
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video