Los Angeles News
Fatal crash shuts down southbound 710 Freeway in East Los Angeles
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A two-vehicle accident on the southbound 710 Freeway in East Los Angeles left one person dead and shut down all lanes of traffic Friday.
All lanes of the southbound 710 Freeway were closed at Whittier Boulevard.
The No. 1 lane was reopened around 2:30 p.m. but the rest remained closed for an unknown duration.
CHP was directing traffic to the 60 Freeway.
The victim was identified as a 22-year-old.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
car crash, traffic delay, east los angeles, los angeles news
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 40 min ago
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours 51 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge 11 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder 43 min ago
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 9 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks