Los Angeles News
Fatal crash shuts down southbound 710 Freeway in East Los Angeles
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A two-vehicle accident on the southbound 710 Freeway in East Los Angeles left one person dead and shut down all lanes of traffic Friday.
All lanes of the southbound 710 Freeway were closed at Whittier Boulevard.
The No. 1 lane was reopened around 2:30 p.m. but the rest remained closed for an unknown duration.
CHP was directing traffic to the 60 Freeway.
The victim was identified as a 22-year-old.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
car crash, traffic delay, east los angeles, los angeles news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 1 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 46 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
6 min ago
- Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
5 min ago