Los Angeles News
UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect in Murphy Hall incident
WESTWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A female reported a sexual battery at Murphy Hall on the campus of UCLA Sunday night.
UCLA Police said a female was approached at the A-Level of Murphy Hall by a man asking for directions at about 6:50 p.m.
While standing near the elevators, the suspect sexually battered the victim. Police said there was brief inappropriate touching. The suspect fled when the victim told him she was calling police.
The suspect was described as a Hispanic male about 20 years old, standing 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing about 160 pounds, wearing a beige sweater with dark brown stripes, blue Levi jeans, white tennis shoes and a black backpack.
Anyone with information about the case was asked to contact the UCLA Detective Division at (310) 825-9371 and reference report #13-2137. To report a tip anonymously, call (310) 794-5824.
ucla, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 19 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 22 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy 6 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video