Los Angeles News
1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings; suspects sought
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- One man was killed and another was injured in two unrelated shootings in Pomona.
Police responded to the 600 block of North Dudley Street shortly after 12 a.m. on Sunday after receiving calls about shots fired in the area. When they arrived, police found 19-year-old Cesar David Aguero dead at the scene.
In a separate incident, police say a man was shot multiple times in the 1700 block of Appleton Way. Police received a call at 12:44 a.m., and the caller stayed with the victim until help arrived, according to police. Police say the victim was conscious upon arrival and would not identify himself. He was airlifted to LACMC.
Anyone with information on these shootings is urged to call the Pomona Police Department's Detective Bureau at (909) 620-2085.
los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 32 min ago
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 7 min ago
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
19 min ago