Los Angeles News
Pomona gang member arrested in fatal shooting of man
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Pomona police have arrested a 20-year-old gang member for allegedly shooting a man to death on Nov. 27.
David Bautista, 20, was arrested Friday as he was seen walking away from his residence.
Authorities say Bautista is one of the suspects responsible for the murder of Juan Cisneros.
The victim was driving a vehicle near the intersection of Hamilton Boulevard and First Street in Pomona when he was shot last month.
Cisneros drove a short distance and finally stopped at White Avenue and Second Street. He was then taken to a hospital but later succumbed to his injuries.
During the later investigation, Pomona detectives were able to link Bautista to the crime.
The shooting is believed to have been gang-related.
Detectives are asking for the public's assistance in helping to identify additional suspects that may have been involved in Cisneros' murder.
Anyone with information was urged to contact the Pomona Police Department Detective Bureau at (909) 620-2085.
gang activity, pomona, arrest, shooting, homicide investigation, los angeles news
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video