Los Angeles News
Woman killed in Montebello 60 Freeway car crash
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman was killed in a car crash on the 60 Freeway in Montebello on Sunday.
The coroner's office identified the victim as 28-year-old Lidia Ortega of Commerce. Authorities say she was pronounced dead at the scene. The accident happened around 1:30 a.m. on the eastbound 60 Freeway near Paramount Boulevard.
Other people were also transported to the hospital, but their conditions were not immediately clear.
It is unclear what may have caused the accident.
car crash, freeway, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 36 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 20 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour