Los Angeles News
Azusa attempted-robbery suspect caught on tape
AZUSA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for a man caught on camera who attempted to rob a 7-Eleven store in Azusa on December 6.
The suspect allegedly entered the store, located at 5th Street and Rockvale Avenue, with a handgun at 12:41 p.m. and unsuccessfully tried to rob the clerk, police said. He then ran outside and got into an older model red 2-door car, possibly a Honda, with aluminum or chrome wheels and damage to the rear bumper.
The suspect was described as a Hispanic man between 24 and 30 years old with a mustache and goatee, with an average to heavy build. He was wearing dark sunglasses, a gray or blue watchcap, and a dark, possibly green nylon jacket with a hood with a white T-shirt underneath. He also wore white basketball-style shorts, calf-white white socks, and dark gray or black "skater-style" shoes. He was wearing gray and blue gloves with "L.A. Dodger" style print on the outside.
Police advised the public not to approach the individual or vehicle if seen. If you have any information about this suspect or vehicle, please send an email to Detective Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626) 812-3252.
robbery, caught on tape, los angeles news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline 42 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians