Los Angeles News
Azusa attempted-robbery suspect caught on tape
AZUSA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for a man caught on camera who attempted to rob a 7-Eleven store in Azusa on December 6.
The suspect allegedly entered the store, located at 5th Street and Rockvale Avenue, with a handgun at 12:41 p.m. and unsuccessfully tried to rob the clerk, police said. He then ran outside and got into an older model red 2-door car, possibly a Honda, with aluminum or chrome wheels and damage to the rear bumper.
The suspect was described as a Hispanic man between 24 and 30 years old with a mustache and goatee, with an average to heavy build. He was wearing dark sunglasses, a gray or blue watchcap, and a dark, possibly green nylon jacket with a hood with a white T-shirt underneath. He also wore white basketball-style shorts, calf-white white socks, and dark gray or black "skater-style" shoes. He was wearing gray and blue gloves with "L.A. Dodger" style print on the outside.
Police advised the public not to approach the individual or vehicle if seen. If you have any information about this suspect or vehicle, please send an email to Detective Chapman at email@example.com or call (626) 812-3252.
robbery, caught on tape, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 36 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 20 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour