Los Angeles News
Student, adult taken to hospital after school bus crash in Reseda
RESEDA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- One student and one adult were transported to a hospital after a school bus and a car crashed in Reseda Thursday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the school bus crashed into a passenger vehicle in the 7000 block of Corbin Avenue at about 8 a.m.
There were 11 students on the bus. One of those students and an adult attendant also aboard the bus were taken to an area hospital for minor injuries. The ages of the student and attendant were not available.
The female driver of the passenger car involved in the crash was assessed on scene but did not suffer any injuries.
san fernando valley, car crash, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants