Los Angeles News
2 boys photobombed by shark in Manhattan Beach
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Two young surfers were photobombed by what appeared to be a shark in Manhattan Beach on Friday.
June Emerson says she took the photo as her 12-year-old son, Quinn, and his friend were in the water. The picture was taken at 31st Street.
Emerson said she did not notice she had captured the shark, which can be seen in the waves toward the right of the photo, until she reviewed the pictures at home.
It's not known what kind of shark it was, but Emerson says there have been many sightings of young great whites in the area.
unbelievable, beach, los angeles news
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 5 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts