Los Angeles News
2 boys photobombed by shark in Manhattan Beach
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Two young surfers were photobombed by what appeared to be a shark in Manhattan Beach on Friday.
June Emerson says she took the photo as her 12-year-old son, Quinn, and his friend were in the water. The picture was taken at 31st Street.
Emerson said she did not notice she had captured the shark, which can be seen in the waves toward the right of the photo, until she reviewed the pictures at home.
It's not known what kind of shark it was, but Emerson says there have been many sightings of young great whites in the area.
unbelievable, beach, los angeles news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway 44 min ago
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres
- Some CA cities seek water independence 24 min ago
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 8 min ago
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians