Los Angeles News
2 brothers shot in South Los Angeles; woman in custody
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two brothers were shot at a South Los Angeles home in what police are describing as a domestic dispute.
Los Angeles police said a woman shot the brothers around 5:25 a.m. Monday on the 2300 block of West 74 Street, near Van Ness Avenue.
The two victims were shot several times. They are in critical but stable condition.
The woman was taken into custody, but she has not been booked for a crime. The ages of the victims and the suspect were not immediately released.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details as they become available.
shooting, south los angeles, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots 7 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries 29 min ago
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park 54 min ago
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 46 min ago
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report