Los Angeles News
Pacific Palisades hit-and-run victim dies in hospital
PACIFIC PALISADES, Calif. (KABC) -- A 23-year-old man who was hospitalized in critical condition following a hit-and-run in Pacific Palisades Friday has died.
David Pregerson was found in bushes on the side of the road on the 600 block of Chautauqua Boulevard around 3:20 a.m. Friday.
Police say the victim was walking home when he was hit by a car, and thrown into the bushes. The driver fled the scene.
No arrests have been made in the case.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information on the incident was urged to contact L.A. County Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
hit and run, los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 8 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 3 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Crates of mail found abandoned in Hollywood
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer 21 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Lighting up historic Broadway Theatre...
27 min ago