Los Angeles News
Pacific Palisades hit-and-run victim dies in hospital
PACIFIC PALISADES, Calif. (KABC) -- A 23-year-old man who was hospitalized in critical condition following a hit-and-run in Pacific Palisades Friday has died.
David Pregerson was found in bushes on the side of the road on the 600 block of Chautauqua Boulevard around 3:20 a.m. Friday.
Police say the victim was walking home when he was hit by a car, and thrown into the bushes. The driver fled the scene.
No arrests have been made in the case.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information on the incident was urged to contact L.A. County Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
hit and run, los angeles news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 28 min ago
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 51 min ago
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...