Los Angeles News
Bellflower car crash: Teen passenger killed identified
BELLFLOWER, Calif. (KABC) -- The coroner's office has identified the teenager who died after a violent car crash in Bellflower.
Daniel Solis, 17, of Downey, was fatally injured when a car driven by his brother hit a curb, rolled over and crashed into a tree.
It happened just after 2 a.m. Saturday on Rosecrans Avenue near Lakewood Boulevard. Four of five passengers were ejected.
Solis later died at a hospital. Four others are in stable condition.
The driver, 22-year-old Eddie Solis, was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
car crash, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet 46 min ago
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 22 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants