Los Angeles News
Bellflower car crash: Teen passenger killed identified
BELLFLOWER, Calif. (KABC) -- The coroner's office has identified the teenager who died after a violent car crash in Bellflower.
Daniel Solis, 17, of Downey, was fatally injured when a car driven by his brother hit a curb, rolled over and crashed into a tree.
It happened just after 2 a.m. Saturday on Rosecrans Avenue near Lakewood Boulevard. Four of five passengers were ejected.
Solis later died at a hospital. Four others are in stable condition.
The driver, 22-year-old Eddie Solis, was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
car crash, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role