Los Angeles News
3 men wanted for alleged sex abuse of girls
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- Montebello police are asking for the public's help to track down three men, suspected of sexually assaulting minor females.
The suspects were identified as Jose Luis Pineda, Paul Angel Candelas and Hector Huerta.
Police say Pineda allegedly sexually molested a 7-year-old girl. Investigators say he possibly drives a gray Nissan Altima with tinted windows. He is believed to work at El Rodeo Night Club on Wednesdays, Friday and Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. He has two outstanding felony warrants for his arrest.
Candelas is wanted for allegedly having sexual contact with a 6-year-old girl. It's unknown if he owns a vehicle. A felony warrant has been issued for his arrest.
Lastly, police say Huerta allegedly sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl. According to investigators, the case has been filed with the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office's Sex Crimes Division, and a $300,000 warrant has been issued for his arrest.
Huerta, 29, is described as a Hispanic male, about 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing about 245 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. Authorities say he has ties to Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, Texas and Mexico. He was last seen in Los Angeles on March 14, 2013. Officials say Huerta works at diesel repair shops as a mechanic and tire repairman.
If you have any information about the whereabouts of these three men, you're urged to contact the Montebello Police Department at (323) 887-1313.
sex crimes, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions 56 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Alison Arngrim speaks about sex abuse
53 min ago