Los Angeles News
Jefferson Park church security guard stabbed
JEFFERSON PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A church security guard was stabbed following an argument with a man in Jefferson Park Sunday.
Police say the guard was arguing with a man at West Angeles Church of God in Christ on the 3000 block of Crenshaw Boulevard when things took a violent turn around 5:55 p.m.
The guard is in stable condition and is expected to survive.
Police say they have made an arrest in the case. The suspect's name has not been released.
The motive remains unknown.
stabbing, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks