Los Angeles News
South LA fatal shooting suspect arrested in Las Vegas
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man wanted for a deadly shooting in South Los Angeles has been arrested in Las Vegas.
Warren Crump, 26, is accused of shooting and killing 43-year-old Corey Norflin during a dispute outside a home on East 76th Place Monday.
Norflin was pronounced dead at the scene.
Crump was taken into custody Friday.
shooting, arrest, los angeles news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 17 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
7 min ago