Los Angeles News
Encino driveway shooting: Victim's brother-in-law arrested
ENCINO, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An arrest has been made in connection with a shooting at a home in Encino on Jan. 18.
Amir Wolf, 47, was shot while getting out of his Range Rover in the driveway of his home on the 4900 block of Rupert Avenue.
His two young children were in the vehicle but were not hurt.
Police say Wolf was shot four times in the chest, ambush style, and was taken to a hospital in critical condition.
Since the incident, new evidence has led officers to Wolf's brother-in-law, identified as 53-year-old David Nahman.
Investigators believe the motive was in connection to an ongoing jewelry theft investigation being conducted by the Beverly Hills Police Department.
Nahman is scheduled to be arraigned on attempted murder and witness intimidation charges Monday.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information regarding the crime was encouraged to contact West Valley Homicide at (818) 374-7720.
CNS contributed to this report.
shooting, san fernando valley, lapd, los angeles news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours 31 min ago
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service 4 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search 45 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge 36 min ago
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- abcnews: Dog's powerful healing effects on wounded... 16 min ago
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors 49 min ago
- Cool Kid fixes up batting cages for community
21 min ago