Los Angeles News
Man found shot in truck at LA Valley College dies
VALLEY GLEN, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man who was found shot in a truck at Los Angeles Valley College has died, authorities said.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says the man was found in critical condition around 7:30 p.m. Saturday in a campus parking lot. He was taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The victim has not yet been identified.
It is unclear if the victim was shot there or at another location, authorities said. There was no immediate information on a suspect or a motive.
Authorities say there were no classes or school activities happening at the time.
As of 11 p.m. Fulton Avenue remained closed from Burbank Boulevard to Hillview Park Avenue for the investigation.
shooting, san fernando valley, los angeles news, melissa macbride
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 23 min ago
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 54 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 57 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy 41 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video