Los Angeles News
Man found beaten in Burbank; investigation underway
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is in critical condition after he was found severely beaten in Burbank.
Police responded to the 1600 block of West Alameda Avenue around 7:30 p.m. Saturday. They discovered a man in his 20s bleeding from his head and upper body.
Police say he was breathing but unresponsive. The victim was transported to a local hospital.
An investigation is ongoing. No suspects have been detained.
burbank, los angeles news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
8 min ago