Los Angeles News
Man found beaten in Burbank; investigation underway
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is in critical condition after he was found severely beaten in Burbank.
Police responded to the 1600 block of West Alameda Avenue around 7:30 p.m. Saturday. They discovered a man in his 20s bleeding from his head and upper body.
Police say he was breathing but unresponsive. The victim was transported to a local hospital.
An investigation is ongoing. No suspects have been detained.
burbank, los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnapping 32 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested 40 min ago
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies 1 min ago
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet 40 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Cockfighting ring busted in Riverside County
22 min ago