Los Angeles News
UCLA student reports 'Peeping Tom'; suspect sought
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- UCLA police are asking for the public's help tracking down a Peeping Tom.
A student reported to police the suspect was seen looking through her window on Roebling Avenue in Westwood last Sunday night.
Police say the same suspect was seen again early Monday morning and on Thursday night, walking around the apartment complex and peering into windows.
Anyone with information is urged to call UCLA police at (310) 825-9371.
ucla, los angeles news
- 3.2 magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey 9 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
28 min ago