Los Angeles News
Rapper Scarface's son found, in good condition
LEIMERT PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Rapper Scarface's missing son has been located and is in good condition, authorities said on Thursday morning.
Brandon Jordan hadn't been seen or heard from since Jan. 29 when he stormed out of his Leimert Park home.
"He just got agitated, didn't want to talk about it no more, and just stormed out of the house with nothing," said his mother Melissa Lollis.
His loved ones posted fliers at his favorite places throughout the area, as well as at West Los Angeles College, where he's studying music. The 20-year-old wants to follow in the same business as his rapper father.
Police did not say where Jordan was located. No further information was immediately available.
missing person, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report