Los Angeles News
Long Beach motor home fire: 3 charged with murder
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Three people have been arrested and charged with murder in connection to a fatal motor home fire in Long Beach.
The fire broke out around midnight on Jan. 28 on the 500 block of West 17th Street. When firefighters extinguished the flames, they found the body of 61-year-old Thomas Taylor inside.
This week, police arrested 20-year-old Diana Sequen, 19-year-old Jose Alfredo Zolorza and 28-year-old David Romero on suspicion of murder. All of the suspects are from Long Beach.
Detectives said the motive appears to stem from an ongoing dispute. They said it appears the suspects set the fire on purpose to destroy evidence.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information was asked to contact Long Beach detectives at (562) 570-7244.
long beach, fire, body found, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants