Los Angeles News
Motorcyclist crashes into deputy's cruiser in South Los Angeles
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department cruiser was involved in crash with a motorcycle in South Los Angeles Tuesday night.
The crash was reported around 10:30 p.m. at Central Avenue and 120th Street. Authorities said a motorcyclist rear-ended the cruiser. The rider was thrown off the bike. The motorcycle continued southbound and rear-ended another car.
The motorcyclist was transported to a local hospital in unknown condition. Investigators said the deputy, who is from the sheriff's Century Station, did not suffer any serious injuries.
The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating the cause of the crash.
car crash, los angeles news
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 7 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 45 min ago
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested 33 min ago
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour