Orange County News
Body found on 405 Freeway in Fountain Valley
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are trying to find out how a body ended up on the 405 Freeway in Fountain Valley on Sunday.
A call was received around 2:45 a.m. about a vehicle versus pedestrian incident. The California Highway Patrol is investigating how the person died. It is unknown why the person was on the freeway and how they ended up there, the California Highway Patrol said.
The incident was not a hit-and-run and the person was not a jumper, the California Highway Patrol said.
The investigation shut down all northbound lanes just north of Brookhurst Street. Lanes have since reopened.
freeway, orange county news
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 19 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4.3- magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 3 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 2 min ago
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals 9 min ago
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested 45 min ago
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour