Los Angeles News
Wilmington party shooting leaves 4 injured
WILMINGTON, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Four people were seriously injured following a shooting at a family party in Wilmington Saturday.
The incident occurred on the 1200 block of Papeete Street around 2:45 a.m., and began when a fight broke out.
Police believe the suspect was beaten up, left the party, came back with a gun and started shooting.
One of the four victims was listed in critical condition. The remaining three victims are in stable condition.
The suspect was last seen fleeing in a black BMW.
Detectives believe the shooting was gang-related.
shooting, los angeles news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments