Los Angeles News
1 teen dead, 1 wounded after East LA shooting
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A teenager was killed and another was wounded during a shooting in East Los Angeles.
The incident happened on the 900 block of Fraser Avenue around 9 p.m. Friday. Surveillance video from a business near the scene shows people running from the area moments after the shots rang out.
Detectives believe three teens were standing outside of a house, when someone got out of an SUV and opened fire. The SUV then took off.
Two of the teens were hit by bullets. One of the teens died from his injuries.
The shooting is believed to be gang related.
shooting, east los angeles, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero' 31 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour