Los Angeles News
1 teen dead, 1 wounded after East LA shooting
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A teenager was killed and another was wounded during a shooting in East Los Angeles.
The incident happened on the 900 block of Fraser Avenue around 9 p.m. Friday. Surveillance video from a business near the scene shows people running from the area moments after the shots rang out.
Detectives believe three teens were standing outside of a house, when someone got out of an SUV and opened fire. The SUV then took off.
Two of the teens were hit by bullets. One of the teens died from his injuries.
The shooting is believed to be gang related.
shooting, east los angeles, los angeles news
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss 33 min ago
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease 45 min ago
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Hot yoga: Hazardous for your health?
37 min ago