Los Angeles News
BB gun vandalism spree damages 30+ vehicles in Lancaster
LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is underway for vandals who damaged dozens of cars and trucks in Lancaster over the weekend.
Officials said more than 30 vehicles were hit with pellets from a BB gun on Saturday. It happened overnight while residents were sleeping.
Investigators said the vehicles were parked in driveways and residential streets, primarily in the eastern part of the city.
Someone also shot the window of a Panda Express restaurant on West Avenue J and 23rd Street.
vandalism, los angeles news
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 24 min ago
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- South Korea ferry sinks; hundreds rescued
- Tax Day: How to avoid penalties on your return
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments