Orange County News
Pot brownies send several diners to hospital
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Several people had to be hospitalized in Huntington Beach after eating brownies laced with marijuana.
Firefighters were on an unrelated call last night when they were approached by four people outside Mario's restaurant. They all complained of hallucinations, numbness and shortness of breath.
Officials said some of them had medical marijuana cards and said the brownies appeared to have been purchased at a marijuana dispensary in Los Angeles.
Authorities have not said if they plan to launch an investigation into the incident.
orange county news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 19 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 9 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
41 min ago
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
49 min ago