Orange County News
Pot brownies send several diners to hospital
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Several people had to be hospitalized in Huntington Beach after eating brownies laced with marijuana.
Firefighters were on an unrelated call last night when they were approached by four people outside Mario's restaurant. They all complained of hallucinations, numbness and shortness of breath.
Officials said some of them had medical marijuana cards and said the brownies appeared to have been purchased at a marijuana dispensary in Los Angeles.
Authorities have not said if they plan to launch an investigation into the incident.
orange county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 21 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC 53 min ago
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside 4 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W 42 min ago
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler