Orange County News
Pot brownies send several diners to hospital
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Several people had to be hospitalized in Huntington Beach after eating brownies laced with marijuana.
Firefighters were on an unrelated call last night when they were approached by four people outside Mario's restaurant. They all complained of hallucinations, numbness and shortness of breath.
Officials said some of them had medical marijuana cards and said the brownies appeared to have been purchased at a marijuana dispensary in Los Angeles.
Authorities have not said if they plan to launch an investigation into the incident.
orange county news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 22 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 11 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video