Orange County News
Pot brownies send several diners to hospital
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Several people had to be hospitalized in Huntington Beach after eating brownies laced with marijuana.
Firefighters were on an unrelated call last night when they were approached by four people outside Mario's restaurant. They all complained of hallucinations, numbness and shortness of breath.
Officials said some of them had medical marijuana cards and said the brownies appeared to have been purchased at a marijuana dispensary in Los Angeles.
Authorities have not said if they plan to launch an investigation into the incident.
orange county news
- Target probe focuses on processing centers 18 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Harry Potter play in the works by J.K. Rowling
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future