Orange County News
Pot brownies send several diners to hospital
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Several people had to be hospitalized in Huntington Beach after eating brownies laced with marijuana.
Firefighters were on an unrelated call last night when they were approached by four people outside Mario's restaurant. They all complained of hallucinations, numbness and shortness of breath.
Officials said some of them had medical marijuana cards and said the brownies appeared to have been purchased at a marijuana dispensary in Los Angeles.
Authorities have not said if they plan to launch an investigation into the incident.
orange county news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions 32 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 51 min ago
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Alison Arngrim speaks about sex abuse
29 min ago