Orange County News
Porn studio offers Octomom mortgage swap
LA HABRA, Calif. (KABC) -- A day before Nadya Suleman and her 14 children could face foreclosure, porn producer Vivid Entertainment announced a plan to save their home in La Habra.
Vivid founder Steven Hirsch says he'll arrange to have the home fully paid if she signs a movie contract.
Suleman reportedly has been late making mortgage payments and didn't pay a balloon payment.
Vivid says it made Suleman two offers last year and this time has written her a letter offering to work with her on a movie "that she can be proud of."
Hirsch says as with other "Vivid Girls," Suleman would have top hair and makeup artists and have her choice of partners.
And he added the production schedule would allow her to work in Los Angeles and be at home with her children every night.
Late last week, the mortgage holder said he has started foreclosure proceedings on the $565,000 home. Amer Haddadin says the family has not kept up payments.
Haddadin says he signed over the home to Suleman's father, Ed Suleman, last year.
Ed Suleman reportedly leased the home to his daughter, who was supposed to pay about $4,000 a month and a final balloon payment of $450,000 that was due earlier in March.
orange county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 44 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 32 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal 50 min ago
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis