Orange County News
Amber Alert issued for OC girl; mom suspected
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A statewide Amber Alert was issued for a 4-year-old girl who was allegedly abducted by her mother Friday.
Symphony Aiton was taken from her mother in late March and was placed in foster care. Angela Aiton, 34, allegedly took the girl during a supervised visit with the youngster and her foster father at a Newport Beach Cheesecake Factory restaurant.
Authorities say that she apparently took the child to the bathroom and did not return. An employee saw the mother walking with the child out of the restaurant.
Angela Aiton's last known address was in the city of Huntington Beach, but her current whereabouts and destination are currently unknown.
Aiton may be driving a black 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with license plate 4AXJ869 or a silver 2004 Porsche Cayenne SUV with license plate 5CPB144.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve abc7.com
amber alert, orange county news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 28 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back 54 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley 1 min ago
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building 38 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book