Orange County News
Amber Alert canceled, O.C. teen found safe
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- An Amber Alert, issued by Costa Mesa police on Monday, was canceled after the 17-year-old girl was located.
Natasha Marie Morales was reportedly abducted during a carjacking of a 1998 blue Ford Explorer.
Costa Mesa police said the girl was located and is safe.
No further information is available at this time.
amber alert, missing person, orange county news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 7 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)