Orange County News
Amber Alert canceled, O.C. teen found safe
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- An Amber Alert, issued by Costa Mesa police on Monday, was canceled after the 17-year-old girl was located.
Natasha Marie Morales was reportedly abducted during a carjacking of a 1998 blue Ford Explorer.
Costa Mesa police said the girl was located and is safe.
No further information is available at this time.
amber alert, missing person, orange county news
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film