Orange County News
Amber Alert canceled, O.C. teen found safe
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- An Amber Alert, issued by Costa Mesa police on Monday, was canceled after the 17-year-old girl was located.
Natasha Marie Morales was reportedly abducted during a carjacking of a 1998 blue Ford Explorer.
Costa Mesa police said the girl was located and is safe.
No further information is available at this time.
amber alert, missing person, orange county news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments