Orange County News
Court says Adenhart crash trial to be in O.C.
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The man accused of killing Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart and two others in a drunk driving accident will stand trial in Orange County.
An appellate court panel in Santa Ana rejected a change of venue request by a lawyer for Andrew Gallo, 23. The lawyer argued that her client can't get a fair trial there.
The trial is set to begin Sept. 1.
The Major League Baseball player was killed, along with two others, in a April 2009 car accident in Fullerton.
los angeles angels of anaheim, accident, court case, orange county news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)