Orange County News
Court says Adenhart crash trial to be in O.C.
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- The man accused of killing Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart and two others in a drunk driving accident will stand trial in Orange County.
An appellate court panel in Santa Ana rejected a change of venue request by a lawyer for Andrew Gallo, 23. The lawyer argued that her client can't get a fair trial there.
The trial is set to begin Sept. 1.
The Major League Baseball player was killed, along with two others, in a April 2009 car accident in Fullerton.
los angeles angels of anaheim, accident, court case, orange county news
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat 10 min ago
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 56 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks