Orange County News
Venue change requested again in Adenhart case
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- An attorney for the man accused of killing Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart and two others in a DUI crash has requested another change of venue for the triple-murder trial.
Two lower courts have already denied the request.
Prosecutors said that Gallo was drunk on April 8, 2009 and caused the deadly crash.
Gallo has pleaded not guilty.
Pre-trial motions are set to begin on Wednesday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles angels of anaheim, accident, court case, orange county news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2