Orange County News
Venue change requested again in Adenhart case
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- An attorney for the man accused of killing Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart and two others in a DUI crash has requested another change of venue for the triple-murder trial.
Two lower courts have already denied the request.
Prosecutors said that Gallo was drunk on April 8, 2009 and caused the deadly crash.
Gallo has pleaded not guilty.
Pre-trial motions are set to begin on Wednesday.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles angels of anaheim, accident, court case, orange county news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years 58 min ago
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video